Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ye hai mumbai meri jaan

Its been a long time since i have written something in my netlog. A lot has happened since the last time i logged in. In a nut shell, I got placed in Bernhard schulte ship management (Germany) and life has not been same after that. After doin some pre sea courses in mumbai and kolkata.. i completed my company training (ERFW) ie Engine room familiarization and watch keeping held at BSM, Mumbai. After that i had to return to Kolkata for my US Visa Interview (C1/D) which was approved and them had to come back to mumbai to do a course in Welding. Today is the second day of my welding classes. The welding classes are held at Don Bosco Maritime Academy and i am updating my blog from its campus. So here is a suggestion to all the guys who have to attain proficiency in welding, opt for DBMA. Its cheap as well as resourceful...signing off for today. gud bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment